Saturday, February 4, 2012

Other Articles to Write

Currently, I am writing articles for a local news' website.  I seem to be completing about two a week for them.  My first publication date isn't for another month.  They are fun to write and it helps with my research methodologies.  The first article took about three hours to complete from research to finished product not including edits.  The one I completed today only took an hour.  So I'm getting better.
I plan on working on a new short story for Yahoo! Voices this weekend.  There's this idea about a girl's academy on the Mississippi Gulf Coast that is a little strange that has been floating around in my head for a while.   My last short story for Yahoo was declined because of length.  I also need to rework that one so that it can be published.
I also have to complete two genealogy articles tomorrow.
And, I need to start work on my second Portia Andrade novella.  I am thinking I can combine two novellas into a print book and the third one can be a novel.  That's my grand plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment