Monday, January 16, 2012

Writing for Examiner.com

My foray back into writing on a regular basis was an examiner for an online publication called Examiner.com.  I write as the Garland Genealogy Examiner on all topics pertaining to family history research.  I am hoping to publish at least two articles a week during the next year.
This is going to take more work than I first realized because it is becoming increasingly difficult to find interesting topics.  Over the next week, I won't be publishing at all.  Instead, I am in the process of creating a list of the things that I like about genealogy from speakers, to record sources to blogging and websites.  I will let this be my writing guide for the rest of the year.  I am hoping to research and write at least four of the articles over the next week and that will put me two weeks ahead my year end goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment